The Prospectus submitted by One United Properties, one of the most active real estate developers of residential, office, and mixed-use sustainable projects in Bucharest, can be consulted publicly on the company's website, on the offer intermediary's website, and on the website of the Bucharest Stock Exchange.
The initial public offering for One United Properties shares will start on June 22 and will run until July 2, 2021. The developer will issue 130,007,085 shares, and the established price range is between RON 1.93 and 2.12 per share. 60% of the public offer is addressed to a part of institutional investors, while the remaining 40% to retail investors. Half of the retail investors' part will benefit from a guaranteed allocation of up to 100,000 shares, in the first-come, first-served system, the minimum investment being 2,500 shares. The other half of retail investors will have a pro-rata allocation and will benefit from a 3% discount for subscriptions made in the first 3 days. The final price will be set following the bookbuilding process in the part of institutional investors.
Through this operation, One United Properties offers for subscription shares worth 10% of the company's share capital.
One United Properties, founded by Victor Căpitanu and Andrei Diaconescu, CEOs and majority shareholders, announced earlier this April its intention to be listed on the Main Market of the Bucharest Stock Exchange through an initial public offering (IPO). The intermediary of the offer is BRK Financial Group, while Swiss Capital will be part of the distribution group.